Monday, April 22, 2013

CNN Footage of Watertown Siege of Boat

I shared this video on Twitter, but I felt like I should get it out on my blog, as well. I feel like having something on a  blog makes it more real, because it adds a little bit of me to whatever is occurring in the world, and that is really what I find lacking in the world: more of me.

video
Anyway, I was emailed this footage by an intern at CNN.  CNN obtained this footage of the Watertown terrorist siege.  It shows the boat the terrorist was caught on before the terrorist entered the boat and after.  If you ask me, I think it really sheds some light on this whole explosion/terrorism thing.

Thanks to John King, who personally filmed this exclusive video from his family's blimp.

2 comments:

  1. nice video shared. it is really a unique one. you are really doing a great job. keep sharing more. Yacht Charter Dubai

    ReplyDelete